"De cierto os digo, que el que no reciba el reino de Dios como un niño, no entrará en él."
Aquí encontraras artículos sanos para niños cristianos. Esta página es completamente cristiana
Are dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible?
Dinosaur-like creatures are mentioned in the Bible. The Bible uses ancient names like “behemoth” and “tannin.” Behemoth means kingly, gigantic beasts. Tannin is a term which includes dragon-like animals and the great sea creatures such as whales, giant squids, and marine reptiles like the plesiosaurs that may have become extinct.
The Bible’s best description of a dinosaur is in Job chapter 40.
“Look at the behemoth, which I made along with you and which feeds on grass like an ox. What strength he has in his loins, what power in the muscles of his belly! His tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are close-knit. His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like rods of iron. He ranks first among the works of God…” (Job 40:15-19).
The book of Job is very old, probably written around 2,000 years before Jesus was born. Here God describes a great king of the land animals like some of the biggest dinosaurs, the Diplodocus and Apatosaurus. It was a gigantic plant-eater with great muscles and very strong bones. The long Diplodocus had leg bones so strong that he could have held three others on his back.
The behemoth were not afraid. They did not need to be; they were huge. Their tails were so long and strong that God compared them to cedars—one of the largest and most spectacular trees of the ancient world.
Behemoth Dinosaur. Illustration copyrighted, Films for Christ.
After all the behemoth had died out, many people forgot them. Dinosaurs were extinct and the fossil skeletons that are in museums today did not begin to be put together until about 150 years ago. Today, some people have mistakenly guessed that the behemoth mentioned in the Bible might be an elephant or a hippopotamus. But those animals certainly do not have tails like the thick, tall trunks of cedar trees!
It should not seem strange that the Bible mentions dinosaurs. After all, God tells us that He created all the land animals on the 6th day of creation, the same day that he created mankind. Man and dinosaurs lived at the same time. There was never a time when dinosaurs ruled the Earth. From the very beginning of creation, God gave man dominion over all that was made, even over the dinosaurs.
1. Who rolled back the stone in front of Jesus’ tomb? angels
2. When Jesus appeared to the disciples for the first time after His resurrection, what did they think they were seeing? a spirit / ghost
3. How long did Jesus wait after the resurrection before He ascended into Heaven? 40 days
4. What final words of instruction did Jesus give to a gathered crowd just before His ascension? “Go into all the world and preach the gospel.”
5. Jesus promised that when the Holy Spirit came upon His disciples, they would have power.
6. The Bible predicts that all the dead bodies of those who believed in Jesus as their Lord and Savior will be raised from the dead and together with those believers who are alive at the time will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
7. The Bible predicts that when Jesus returns to earth as conquering King and righteous Judge, what name will be written on His clothes? King of Kings and Lord of Lords
8. Into what will Satan eventually be thrown to be tormented forever and ever? Lake of Fire
9. Finally all the dead will be raised and stand before the Great, White Throne of God to be judged. Those whose names are not found recorded in the Book of Life will be thrown into that same Lake of Fire.
10. According to the Bible, what will be in heaven? (name at least four): no crying no pain no night no tears (Other answers are acceptable as well)
Choose an activity to have fun learning!
Aquí podrás aprender y jugar a la misma vez solo oprime en la lupa abajo y podrás entrar .
puedes usar tus palabras de espelling de tu escuela y estudiarlas
Recuerden que los adivinos no entraran en el Reino de Dios. Busque en sus Biblias la respuestas.